New Project: Liana Randel Photography Logo

I got the opportunity to work on designing a logo for a great photographer, Liana Randel.  She is not only an awesome photographer, but a wife and mother to two precious girls.  Visit her website here.

I met Liana through a co-worker, whom I'd previously designed a logo for (Miss B's Sweets).  Liana wanted a fun, spunky and cool logo that reflected her personality and photography style.  After many rounds of designs, she finally picked one she fell in love with.   It was really fun to work with Liana and happy to know that she got the logo she wanted to represent her brand.

I always start a logo design in B&W first, because it must look good in a plain black and white palette.  Once my client picks a logo, that's the stage we start working on finding a color palette.  This logo was a little different....

Since Liana is a photographer, she wanted to be able to change the color of the logo to blend with all her photos, so I solved the problem!  I created her a layered Photoshop file, giving her the ability to change the color of her logo anytime she wanted!! Below you can see the finished black and white version.  Visit her website or become a fan of her's on Facebook!


Visit my website and see more of my cool work!